Thursday, 21 April 2011

INSPIRATION: FUNKY SHIRT COLLARS

Hey everyone, this is a new regular posting feature I have decided to include on this blog. I have a folder on my laptop with 100s and 100s of photos that inspire me, things that I want to make and just general pictures of awesomeness! So I've decided to share that with you and maybe even inspire you.

So this first one are these funky shirt collars, these are great and so easy to DIY, I have quite a few old charity shop shirts lying around that I have no use for.. think I might start chopping them up and making some awesome and unusual accessories!




As with most pictures in my folder I have totally forgotten where I found these, so if these are yours or you know where they come from please feel free to leave a comment below!

ex.oh.ex.oh

No comments:

Post a Comment