Wednesday, 7 September 2011

MOST WANTED WEDNESDAY #26

There are a lot of pieces and trends that I'm exited to try out this Autumn/Winter, but one of them I'm most exited about is 'Colored Fur'. This was all over the Gucci A/W 2011 catwalk and paired with the colorful outfits it was just an explosion of color, exuberance and richness.


When I first head about Colored Fur I was not convinced, it sounded so tacky and something that would have been worn years ago by wannabe pop-stars who would wear them with rimless colored sunglasses and lycra bikinis. Not a good mental image! But when I saw this collection I was totally in awe.. the furs looked expensive, classy and totally modern.



I just absolutely love these and I can't wait to get my hands on some, unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch to the Gucci ones but I'm sure that the high-street will do a great job at replicating these looks, especially H&M which do lovely faux fur pieces every A/W. I'm really looking forward to injecting color into my outfits in this way and of course I will be putting all these colors together and playing around with them.



This amazing teal color is my favorite, if I don't find this shade of fur anywhere maybe I could dye it? Tell me what you think of the Colored Fur trend, either leave a comment below or send me a tweet on Twitter.

ex.oh.ex.oh

No comments:

Post a Comment